Qualified Sports Coach (Curriculum & Community) – Full Time
To teach and coach sport and physical activities in school and community settings, primarily focusing on young people aged 4-16 years.
- Plan, prepare and deliver high quality PE/sport sessions for Ignite Sport UK customers
- Liaise with schools, parents and partner organisations on ensuring the services offered are meeting their needs and expectations
- Identify potential new customers and pass on leads to the General Manager at Ignite Sport UK
- Identify and share resources with colleagues
- Undertake any administrative and office-based tasks associated with teaching / delivery, e.g. registers
- Commit to personal continuous professional development in the sport/physical activity field and wider associated disciplines
- Follow all Ignite and partner organisation’s procedures and policies
- Complete any other duties that may be required from time to time within Ignite Sport UK to assist in the smooth running of any parts of the business
Head Office: Oxford City Football Club, Community Arena, Court Place Farm, Marsh Lane, Marston, Oxford, OX3 0NQ
Band Grade 2 - 4 (dependent on experience and qualifications)
£15,405 - £18,000/annum
For further information please email: email@example.com
This job description brief should be regarded only as a guideline to the duties required and is not definitive or restrictive in any way. The nature of the post is such that duties may change, and they may be reviewed in the light of changing circumstances following consultation with the post holder. This job specification does not form part of the contract of employment.