- 0300 303 0890HAFBook a SessionVelocityMy Ignite
- Sports Apprenticeships
- Adult Education
- Holiday Camps
- Junior and Youth Football
- School Services
- About Us
Job Title: MIS & Funding Manager – Apprenticeships
Company: Ignite Training (Part of the Ignite Sport Group) www.ignitetraininguk.com
Location: Oxford (OX3 0NQ)
This is an office based role with flex for full or part time hours to suit the right candidate
Salary: £34,000 - £36,000 (FT)
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Established in 1999, Ignite Sport UK's primary aim is to inspire people with sport, activity, and wellbeing, and to help create a sense of achievement for participants of all ages, backgrounds, and abilities. Based in Oxford and operating nationally, we provide a portfolio of training and services to individuals, schools and the sports industry.
A registered training provider for sport & education qualifications, working in further education, apprenticeships, and adult education. We are listed on the register of apprenticeship training providers (RoATP) and hold a direct contract with the ESFA. We also work with funding partners to deliver up-skilling CPD for sports coaches and sports organisations. We use a blended learning approach with a combination of on-the-job training, face-to-face training, and online e-portfolios.
As the company is expanding, the need for an MIS manager has arisen.
You will be an experienced Apprenticeship MIS Manager, with up to date & current knowledge of the Apprenticeship Reform, including digital vouchers.
Key duties & responsibilities:
• Managing the MIS systems for apprenticeships
• Manage enrolment processes for sub-contracted adult learning provision
• Monitor performance of adult learning contract against targets
• Ensuring data compliance with employers and the ESFA
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that expectations are exceeded
• Preparing correspondence on behalf of the business
• Planning and organising meetings
• Managing and reviewing office administration and systems
• Develop and maintain relationships with Partners
• Provide performance reports for senior management.
• Excellent MIS Track Record working across multi-disciplined funded provision
• Strong organisational, leadership & management skills
• Excellent communication skills – presentation, written and verbal
• Exceptional people skills
• A high level of knowledge of the apprenticeship sector, funding strategies and ILR
• Experience of working in a busy MIS environment
• Knowledge of the quality assurance procedures, validation and audit reviews.
• MIS Management experience and ESFA claims processes experience
• Advanced data analytical and interpretational skills
• Excellent IT skills particularly in Office 365 systems ie Excel and PowerPoint and the ability to produce detailed reports
• Knowledge of Achievement Rate Methodology
• A knowledge of sports qualifications
• An interest in sport
We operate a strict pre vetting policy. Candidates will also undergo a staff suitability process including an Enhanced DBS check.
The ability to drive and have daily access to a car is essential.
• Free Childcare (school holidays)
• Company events & socials
• Mentoring, regular CPD and personal development
• Flexible working
• On-site parking
• Wellness programmes
• Annual health and wellbeing grant
• Fully expensed mobile phone
To apply: Send a copy of your CV along with a covering note to:
Justin Merritt – firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: Monday September 5th